Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Happy birthday!


Today is my birthday. It has been a great day. I went to work and the storehouse missionaries, the Wheelers had brought in a humongous apple pie and ice cream. About 10:30 we got together and sang happy birthday to all the June birthdays. Lincoln was wonderful as well. He had roses, a watermelon and dinner for me when I got home. A very good day. As with all days I feel many feelings. Happiness, sadness. With Facebook and work and Lincoln and Halley, I've had close to a hundred people who said happy birthday and the of the most important people have not. My three boys. The best..... The worst..... Same thing happened on mother's day. Makes a person wonder. A mother never forgets her children and I don't forget my mother. I am sad and I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment