Sunday, June 25, 2017

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

Today I've felt really overwhelmed thinking about all that needs to be accomplished to move. Instead of taking it easy on the Sabbath I went out and bought flowers and plants for the yard and then I cleaned up outside and blew the sidewalks and decks clean. Ironed my work pants, cleaned up the house a bit, delivered some items were sold and sold some more furniture that we have. I'm thinking we are going to have to paint the inside of the house which will make a bunch more to do. Called our renters here and decided that we were going to sell the rental unit as well. Gave them a September first move out date. Called a realtor because for sale by owner just seems too much to do. Wow, what a Sunday. I sat down and cried for a bit. It'll be okay. I just need to try to enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment