Friday, June 30, 2017

Industry

Today we have been working pretty hard on the house because we have someone coming to look at it tomorrow. It'd be pretty weird if they liked the house...... Weird because they are the only ones to look at it. If they don't like it we will list the house with a realtor and paint like demons over the weekend.

Today was timecard day at work. After I did my timecard I went in to look at my paychecks online. A month and a half ago...... Mid May I had a paycheck that said I got paid zero dollars!?!?!. I called HR to see what happened. I guess I didn't fill out a timecard for that two week period! I didn't even notice that I hadn't gotten paid! The lady that helped me was incredulous...... You didn't notice? She said. And was even more surprised when I told her, after she asked, that I had 80 hours that I needed to be paid for! My paycheck will be twice the size this next time...... And I'd better keep a closer eye on things in the future. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment