Thursday, June 29, 2017

One redeemed


Ha! I got a call from son number one wishing me a happy birthday. That was nice. Son number three has been in contact today and yesterday for me to help him with school homework, which it is nice to help him.... but he doesn't remember, but he is busy I know. Ah well......I talked to a guy today who doesn't even know when his mom's birthday is...... His mom! Amazing to me.
We got more stuff done tonight in the house. Got rid of all of Halley's furniture. That helped me to have room to go through other stuff and dejunk some more. Got the front door repainted with a second coat and gave the stairs one coat of paint. The stairs will get one more coat before we leave for work tomorrow. Things are shaping up!
Oh! we also updated our will today. A lot was accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment